I am mainly interested in topological properties of geometric complexes as well as combinatorial homotopy theory in general.
Publications and preprints
- A Unified View on the Functorial Nerve Theorem and its Variations – with Ulrich Bauer, Michael Kerber, and Alexander Rolle. [preprint] (2022) [poster]
- Gromov Hyperbolicity, Geodesic Defect, and Apparent Pairs in Vietoris–Rips Filtrations – with Ulrich Bauer. SoCG 2022. [doi] [extended version] [poster]
- Applied CATS Seminar at the KTH in Stockholm. A Unified View on the Functorial Nerve Theorem and its Variations. April 26, 2022. Slides.
- Master’s Thesis (2020): Variations of the Nerve Theorem [poster]
- Bachelor’s Thesis (2018): Cohomology and the de Rham Isomorphism
- Markus Ruhland (2021, Bachelor’s thesis, jointly with Ulrich Bauer): Homological Algebra in Puppe-exact Categories
- Geometry and Topology for Data Analysis (WS 21/22, Teaching Assistant)
- Linear Algebra for Informatics (SS 21, exercise session)
- Mathematics for Physicists 1 – Linear Algebra (WS 18/19, Tutor)
- Linear Algebra for Informatics (SS 18, Tutor)
- Mathematics for Physicists 1 – Linear Algebra (WS 17/18, Tutor)
- Advanced Mathematics 1 (WS 17/18, Tutor)
- Schnupperstudium Mathefrühling (SS 17, Tutor)